Kings Canyon National Park

Eligibility Criteria 

CAALAS may be able to provide you with legal aid if you have a legal problem and you:
  • Are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander living in the Southern Region of the Northern Territory;
  • Meet eligibility criteria for assistance; and
  • Have a legal problem that falls under the Policy Directions of our funding body.

You can read our eligibility criteria guidelines here.

How to apply for legal aid 

You can:
  • Call CAALAS on 8950 9300 or 1800 636 079 to discuss if you can get legal aid; or
  • Fill out an Application for Legal Aid form and return the Application to CAALAS at 55 Bath Street, Alice Springs NT 0870 so CAALAS can work out if you can get legal aid.

Our staff can assist you to fill out an Application for Legal Aid if you need help.